1. Cholesterol and Fat
• Dates are free from any cholesterol content and do not contain fat in excess amounts.
• You can easily avoid food that makes you obese and start having dates.
• Proteins are required by the body in a readily assimilated manner
• They are the main building blocks for muscles
• Proteins are very essential for regular functioning of the body and dates are rich in protein
• Dates are also rich in various forms of Vitamins associated with its consumption.
• Vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 and B5 are very common with others such as A1 and C making the effort of obtaining Vitamins even easier.
• Having dates for a quick bite is a very good option as the natural sugars in it boost the energy in the body.
• It avoids the need for you to have a snack or a low calorie energy meal.
5. Potassium and Sodium
• Dates are rich in potassium and have very less sodium which is a good combination for a healthy nervous system.
• The potassium intake has the capability to solve the risk of a stroke in the body and it also helps in reducing cholesterol.
• Iron is an important element for the human body.
• Dates are rich sources for iron which can be very helpful for iron deficiency.
• The fluorine content in dates also helps prevent tooth decaying.
People suffering from constipation have dates soaked in the water for better results.
8. Weight Gain and Intoxication
• Dates are good supplements for weight gain
• They are also used for detoxifying the body after over consumption of alcohol.
9. Sexual Advantage
• Dates are known to increase one’s sexual stamina for which they have been used even as aphrodisiacs since ages.
• It is consumed with goat milk in which it is soaked overnight.
10. Abdominal Cancer Cure
• Dates have no side effects and can be consumed in your daily diet easily.
• Dates help in curing abdominal cancer.
• They are also known to improve eyesight and night blindness.